Translate

Aug 26, 2013

Supporting this Website

Information listed on this blog is the result of countless hours spent by searching through the web for any bits of information that I could use for my own Camino. Therefore, if you find my articles helpfull and informative, I would be happy for any support as a little thanks from you. There are few alternatives for that:

1. Sharing this blog among your friends on social networks to increase publicity.

2. Seeing some advertisement on the website. Thanks to the optimalized Google AdSense, the advertisement should be relevant to this website and thus might be interesting to you. Besides, your curiosity will costs you not more than few seconds.

3. Buying some recommended items from the article through the online shop. I have a very tiny profit for each transaction (below 1%), but still, it is also a way to express your gratitude. 

4. Classical donation by PayPal. I would like to encourage small donations (every cent counts and even a tiny donations is an expression of gratitude because it shows that you took the time and effort) and at the same time, discourage any larger donations because I would not feel comfortable receiving more money than for one beer from any of you - you will need funds for your own travelling. For this reason, I will automatically send back any donation that exceeds the value of 2 €.


No comments:

Post a Comment